Friday, May 28, 2010

Butte, Montana--May 28,2010

We arrived yesterday and I had an appointment with another eye doctor because my eye wasn't much better since Rapid City, S.D. Phone and internet reception has been a struggle out west so when we were up on a mountain in Yellowstone and we got reception I found a doctor here in Butte and made an appointment. He put me on completely different medicine which my doctor back home had also suggested when I called him and also one eye drop. It sometimes is very difficult to get some medications in small populated areas but CVS went above and beyond until they got me some. I think it is doing better already, but the doctor suggested we settle somewhere for a few days to see how it does so we decided just to hunker down here for the holiday weekend and get some rest and catch up on paper work, laundry and haircuts. This area was founded on mines and is also know to have had the worst mine disaster in the nation--168 miners killed in a fire way back in the early 1900's. Would love to do some touring but we're not sure anything will be operating due to the holiday. We'll see. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment